Dr. House

Dr. House
Dr. House

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Measles Cases Grow To 95 In Eight States And Mexico.

reports that yesterday healthcare officials said that the number of measles cases grew to 95 in eight states and Mexico. In California, there are now 79 cases, “of which 52 can be linked directly to Disneyland.” Additionally, “officials reported one case in Michigan that was connected to the California outbreak.” However, the outbreak has expanded beyond visitors of Disneyland and is now “infecting people in the broader community.” Officials across California are “scrambling to get ahead of the outbreak, identifying farmers markets, grocery stores, malls and other public locations where contagious people have been.” CNN (1/29) reports that “there are 16 cases linked to Disneyland outside California.” http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-measles-outbreak-20150128-story.html

1 comment:

  1. How can I explain this to the world that.
    there is a man who can cure HIV/aids I.
    was HIV over since 7year I have being.
    into HIV drug I can’t anymore I decide.
    to look for help then I found this.
    woman post write about this great man.
    DR.ezomo telling people about him that.
    this man have cured to HIV I don’t.
    believe that because all I have in mind.
    is HIV had no cure, thank god for my.
    life today am HIV negative through the.
    power of DR.ezomo I contacted this.
    man for help because who write about.
    him drop an email of the man I pick the.
    email and emailed him for the cure this.
    man told me what to do about the cure.
    well am from uk this man cast a curing.
    spell on me and he told me that he will.
    call me after the cure is done truly he.
    did I was cured for 45mins spell what a.
    wonderful man this DR.ezomo if you.
    need his cured just email him now at.
    drezomospellhome@gmail.com or
    contact me at.
    perezsandra491@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete